Ninja Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tanatsu Neko
Tanatsu Neko
Mizukage
Mizukage

Letters Elsewhere [Req. Shin & Asuka] Empty Letters Elsewhere [Req. Shin & Asuka]

Thu Jun 27, 2024 5:37 pm
Neko sat in her office, her pen dripping from the ink that was pouring out into her letters. This was her first official correspondence as Mizukage, and it was one of great importance. She glanced over the words for a few moments before crumpling the paper and throwing it into her fire place with a growl.

"This is weak, we aren't weak. We don't ask we tell them that's the approach.." She snapped at herself as she lit a cigarette.

She fell back into the chair and gently rubbed her forehead with her two fingers that held the smoke. It's amber light flickering off her eyes as she lowered it to take a long and thought-filled drag from the cigarette. Her mind on the likelihood that the letters would be well received by the other Kage, after all not many knew of the village hidden in the mist and those that did knew the bloody history of its origins. So what was the likelihood for a peaceful interaction, or even any correspondence that was well received between the villages?

"Fuck.. It was so much easier when there was nothing to worry about.." She grumbled.

Neko might have meant this in that moment, but she'd never willingly go back to that life. She had spent so long alone that now she'd simply not know how to handle going back to having nothing and noone. She let out a long sigh as she took another drag from her cigarette and began to write once again. Her words were almost exactly the same as before but now that she was calm it was less of an issue than she had made it out to be.

The Letters read as follows:

To the esteemed (Hokage and or Kazekage depending on which letter),
 I am writing on behalf of my village as the Mizukage to establish a connection between our people's. I am hoping that this letter finds you at an advantageous time and that you will have time to read and think on its content. I hope to establish a small tradition of a annual or biannual festival with some healthy and freindly competition between our villages. The goal would be to measure the strength of each village in a way that prevents any conflict outside what is necessary. Additionally I hope to host a banquet and some more polite functions for those who are not shinobi to attend as well. If this is of interest to you please reach out to me at your earliest convenience to flush out details amongst the villages.

The Mizukage Tanatsu Neko

Her crows took the messages off to their destinations and with that now all she could do was wait..

Letters Elsewhere [Req. Shin & Asuka] 4287c2820b8fdf399de78208ab4e9d40
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum